Skip to content
After the long term success of GR60 which still holds a various number of records, the next generation of line has been launched, GR60X.
- Due to the type of structure in manufacturing of this line, GR60X has a better sinking rate than GR60.
- Does not hug the bottom like some fluorocarbons; this allows GR60X to lift up in the water when striking giving more of a positive strike, rather than like some fluorocarbons which are pulled through the water.
- Superb uniform diameter and non reflective matt finish for less visibility.
- GR60X is suppler than GR60 but still has the same if not better abrasion resistance, knot strength and reliability.
- Spooled on large diameter bobbins and produced in small batches at a time to reach you in total ‘fresh’ condition.
- 1/4lb spools.
- Available in 10lb, 12lb and 15lb.
- Colours green or clear.
|Breaking Strain ||Diameter ||Meterage |
|4.5kg (10lb) ||0.30mm ||1,408m |
|5.4kg (12lb) ||0.35mm ||1,033m |
|6.8kg (15lb) ||0.40mm ||792m |