The GTA+ 13ft is manufactured exclusively on a powerful yet lightweight 3K-reinforced blank that has been designed, developed and tested to be suitable for spodding, spombing, marker float work and swim mapping at extreme distances.
TEST CURVE: 5lb
The moderate fast action ensures fast tip recovery and effortless accurate casting without being unforgiving or overly stiff. The combination of manderl/materials gives a blank that offers a direct, responsive connection and feel when baiting and leading/marking at long range.
GTA+ rods feature:
- 3K reinforced finish to just above the overfit joint. This allows a faster and more responsive tip action.
- The exclusive 13ft blank is made using 36 ton Mitsubishi carbon fibre, on low resin prepreg blanks.
- Super lightweight Minima guides are combined with a conventional anti-frap tip rings.
- Full matt finish helps protect all components and maintains looks/performance.
- A 3K carbon Fibre machined DPS reel seat to match the rods 3k tweel/finish.
- 1ft and 1.5ft markers above reel seat to ensure accurate depth readings when marking.
- Non weaved tip section helps reduce weight and improve accuracy when casting.
- The GTA+ features a clutter free, tidy build specification.