The GTA Application rod is so much more than an overly powerful spod rod! It has been specified and then manufactured exclusively for Gardner Tackle on a powerful yet lightweight 4.5TC 3K-reinforced blank that offers amazing versatility!
TEST CURVE: 4½lb
The balanced action the blank offers makes this wonderful rod suitable for spodding, spombing, marker float work and mapping a swim with a lead. It would be wrong to claim that it is an outright big weight hurling machine, it isn’t.
However, if you’re in the market looking for a superb balanced spod/application rod, then this may well be perfect for you! The GTA really excels with a medium sized spomb or spod; but it can cope with a bigger baiting device if necessary. This rod is a delight to use, without fear of ripping your shoulder out of it’s socket, because it’s impossible to compress! It’s amazing how much easier leading and baiting becomes with the right tools.
GTA rods are built on a lightweight medium-fast action blank, which ensures fast tip recovery and effortless accurate casting without being unforgiving or overly stiff. The combination of mandrel/materials gives a blank that offers a direct, responsive connection and this helps you lead and then bait that little bit more accurately and easily.
GTA rods feature:
- Full hi-gloss finish with 3K ballistic finish to just above the overfit joint.
- 3K tweel finishes just above the overfit joint. *This allows a faster and more responsive tip action by keeping tip weight to an absolute minimum.
- The exclusive 12ft blank is made using 36-ton Mitsubishi carbon fibre, on low resin prepreg blanks.
- Super lightweight Minima guides are combined with a conventional anti-frap tip ring.
- Full hi-gloss finish helps protect all components and maintains looks/performance.
- A 3K carbon Fibre machined DPS reel seat to match the rods 3k tweel/finish.
- A line marker, whipped 30cm in front of the reel fitting assists with accurate plumbing.
- The GTA features a clutter free, tidy build specification.
- Full slim line shrink wrap handle with a wide SS butt cap.
ROD WARRANTY INFORMATION:
The Gardner Tackle rod warranty offers the original purchaser a discretionary free repair or replacement in the unlikely event of manufacturing defects. This warranty is in addition to and does not affect or reduce the owner’s statutory rights, which cover against manufacturing faults and mis-described goods during the statutory 1 year period.
The benefit of the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to any other subsequent owner. Customers are requested to retain a proof of purchase as this will be requested upon making a claim under your statutory rights.
*If the scope of necessary repair work is outside the terms of the warranty please contact us on email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond to your correspondence as quickly as possible to discuss available options.
You are responsible for the cost of carriage of the rod or section to Gardner Tackle or to your local place of purchase. We will try to match, so far as is reasonably possible, a replacement rod section to a broken section. However, there may be minor colour/material and specification variations in the replacement sections against the original. The Gardner Warranty does not cover lost or stolen rod(s) or rod section(s), ordinary wear and tear or loss covered by normal insurable risks such as theft, loss, fire, accidental damage or consequential/incidental liability damages. The warranty is invalid if the defect is caused by misuse, neglect or if unauthorized alteration/repairs have taken place to the item. When replacement sections are no longer available, we may at our discretion offer you a comparable rod from the current range, at a discounted price.
Full Contact details are available here – Contact Page.