The GTD+ rod has been developed to give the angler a tool that offers elevated casting power without undermining the essential precise and responsive feel in all the Gardner Tackle rods.
TEST CURVE: 3½lb
The 13ft GTD+ somehow manages to maintain a great playing action so you can use the extra length and power to help you take control of big fish – something that is a huge bonus when fishing in rich weedy waters or at extreme range.
It’s a rod that is capable of casting a lead extreme distances in the right hands, yet the GTD+ is still an amazingly versatile fishing rod, that is not a broom stick! You can confidently fish from your rod tips to the horizon.
This GTD+ is manufactured exclusively for Gardner Tackle, to exacting tolerances and finished with a clean and uncluttered build. The lightweight 3K-reinforced blank has been designed, developed and tested to be suitable for the full range of carp fishing applications.
A medium-fast action ensures fast tip recovery and effortless accurate casting without being unforgiving or overly stiff. The combination of mandrel/materials gives a blank that offers a direct, responsive connection and feels superb when you’re playing a carp.
GTD+ rods feature:
- Full hi-gloss finish with 3K ballistic finish to just above the overfit joint.
- 3K tweel finishes just above the overfit joint. *This allows a faster and more responsive tip action by keeping tip weight to an absolute minimum.
- The exclusive 13ft blank is made using 36-ton Mitsubishi carbon fibre, on low resin prepreg blanks.
- Super lightweight Minima guides are combined with a conventional anti-frap tip ring.
- Full hi-gloss finish helps protect all components and maintains looks/performance.
- A 3K carbon Fibre machined DPS reel seat to match the rods 3k tweel/finish.
- ‘Line friendly’ low profile carbon line clips whipped in position to assist bite indication.
- The GTD+ features a clutter free, tidy build specification.
- Full slim line EVA handle with wide SS butt cap.
ROD WARRANTY INFORMATION: The Gardner Tackle rod warranty offers the original purchaser a discretionary free repair or replacement in the unlikely event of manufacturing defects. This warranty is in addition to and does not affect or reduce the owner’s statutory rights, which cover against manufacturing faults and mis-described goods during the statutory 1 year period. The benefit of the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to any other subsequent owner. Customers are requested to retain a proof of purchase as this will be requested upon making a claim under your statutory rights. *If the scope of necessary repair work is outside the terms of the warranty please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond to your correspondence as quickly as possible to discuss available options. FURTHER INFORMATION: You are responsible for the cost of carriage of the rod or section to Gardner Tackle or to your local place of purchase. We will try to match, so far as is reasonably possible, a replacement rod section to a broken section. However, there may be minor colour/material and specification variations in the replacement sections against the original. The Gardner Warranty does not cover lost or stolen rod(s) or rod section(s), ordinary wear and tear or loss covered by normal insurable risks such as theft, loss, fire, accidental damage or consequential/incidental liability damages. The warranty is invalid if the defect is caused by misuse, neglect or if unauthorized alteration/repairs have taken place to the item. When replacement sections are no longer available, we may at our discretion offer you a comparable rod from the current range, at a discounted price. Full Contact details are available here – Contact Page.