The Original TLB alarm was launched in 1997, quickly gaining a well deserved fan base amongst carp and specialist anglers thanks to its bullet proof construction and reliability.
Fast forward 20 years and the original TLB’s aesthetics and design concepts have remained largely undiluted, despite a slow evolution using the best possible components.
Now, on the TLB’s 20th anniversary we have developed and launched the TLB+. This is a TLB head that includes our ATT digital/wireless electronics and an updated PCB to offer a fully integrated solution, maintaining performance and bringing the alarms right up to date by making it wirelessly compatible with ATT V2 and Deluxe receivers.
The new TLB+ features:
- A 3-way ON/OFF switch allows the unit to be turned off, set on silent mode (transmission only) or with speaker output on as well.
- A latching LED that flashes once when the unit is powered on, whether set on silent or with audible output on.
- Free running roller will operate with the lightest bobbins.
- High powered speaker and 10 second LED latch time (Speaker output is measured as 93dB at 10cm).
- Fully compatible with the V2 ATTx Receiver and Deluxe Receivers.
- A black 3K carbon style plastic face plate to maintain optimal signal to the receiver.
- Polished stainless steel black roller wheel cover protects the roller from frosting.
- Fully WEE compliant.
- Includes Battery and padded protective Pouch.
- Handmade in the UK.
- H 65mm x W 46mm x D 36mm.
- TLB+ alarms weigh 76 grams.
- TLB Bite alarms feature a milled recess designed for the fitment of Small Tritium Max Betalights (12mm x 2mm).
- The latest TLB+ features a more compact speaker and silver screws for the plates, compared with the bigger speaker and black screws when it was first launched.
Colours available: Blue, Red, Purple, Green, Yellow and White
In testing the TLB+ heads achieved the following transmission ranges across open ground:
150m+ with V2 ATTx Receivers
225m+ with ATT Deluxe Receivers
For information regarding servicing and repairs of your TLB products please visit this page – https://gardnertackle.co.uk/tlb-repairs-and-servicing/
When you purchase a brand new Gardner TLB or TLB+ from an authorised retailer you enter into a contract with that retailer. If for any reason, you have a product that is either faulty or does not reach your expectations please return it to the retailer where it was purchased from. If returned within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) you should be entitled to a refund, repair or replacement.
* We recommend you check the retailer’s own returns policy before purchase
Under the terms of the Gardner TLB warranty you may return the buzzer within 12 months of purchase if the fault is with the product. Please do not return the item to the retailer if it is over 12 months old. In these circumstances please contact Gardner directly either via phone or email first, so that we can advise the best way to proceed.
If you are returning a TLB for repair, replacement or other assessment under warranty, a ‘PROOF OF PURCHASE’ is required. We will also need your full contact details including name, address, email and telephone number plus details of the problem or issue. Or you can print and fill out this return form and include it with your return – TLB Return Form
This warranty does not cover any damage or problems caused by user error or misuse. Battery leaks are also not covered by this warranty.
Gardner Tackle Limited reserves the right to repair or replace faulty products at their discretion. Any products returned without a valid purchase receipt or found not to be faulty may incur a charge.
The warranty is not valid without a proof of purchase. None of the above affects in any way your statutory rights.
Phone: +44(0)1483 560048
To email us please go to the contact page.
Address: Gardner Tackle Ltd.
Unit 7A Quadrum Park,
Old Portsmouth Road,