This compact little buzzer is as tough as old boots and we are constantly astonished by how rugged, durable and waterproof it is. We regularly hear from customers who have used TLB’s for over 10 years and never had a single problem. This is the sort of reliability that you only get with an individually handmade product like the TLB.
- Fully compatible with the V2ATTx wireless Remote Systems (2.5mm jack size).
- Lightweight free running roller will operate with the lightest bobbins and the roller wheel is covered which helps alleviate any issues related to open roller wheels freezing on really cold nights.
- All electronic components are sealed within a separate compartment to the battery and output socket. The TLB is highly resistant to water and possibly the most robust buzzer on the market.
- Sealed On/Off Switch to prolong battery life, high powered speaker unit and 10 second LED latch time.
- Individually Hand Made in England. Each buzzer is tested before despatch.
- Requires 1 x 23A 12V Mini Battery (supplied).
- Height = 65mm, Width = 46mm, Depth = 36mm.
- TLB alarms weigh 103 grams.
- Supplied in a padded Protective Pouch.
- TLB’s are available in original polished steel or matt black – both versions feature heavy gauge stainless steel face plate and roller cover (black version is powder coated).
- TLB Bite alarms feature a milled recess designed for the fitment of Small Tritium Max Betalights (12mm x 2mm).
- Full 1 Year ATT Warranty with a second year valid for manufacturing faults. Warranty is invalid if sealed compartments have been tampered with or damaged. Please take care not to rupture the internal seals when changing the battery.
- For servicing and repair please send the alarms to the address on the contact page with your email, telephone number, address and issue or service required.
Colours available: Blue, Red, Purple, Green, Amber and White
For information regarding servicing and repairs of your TLB products please visit this page – https://gardnertackle.co.uk/tlb-repairs-and-servicing/
When you purchase a brand new Gardner TLB or TLB+ from an authorised retailer you enter into a contract with that retailer. If for any reason, you have a product that is either faulty or does not reach your expectations please return it to the retailer where it was purchased from. If returned within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) you should be entitled to a refund, repair or replacement.
* We recommend you check the retailer’s own returns policy before purchase
Under the terms of the Gardner TLB warranty you may return the buzzer within 12 months of purchase if the fault is with the product. Please do not return the item to the retailer if it is over 12 months old. In these circumstances please contact Gardner directly either via phone or email first, so that we can advise the best way to proceed.
If you are returning a TLB for repair, replacement or other assessment under warranty, a ‘PROOF OF PURCHASE’ is required. We will also need your full contact details including name, address, email and telephone number plus details of the problem or issue. Or you can print and fill out this return form and include it with your return – TLB Return Form
This warranty does not cover any damage or problems caused by user error or misuse. Battery leaks are also not covered by this warranty.
Gardner Tackle Limited reserves the right to repair or replace faulty products at their discretion. Any products returned without a valid purchase receipt or found not to be faulty may incur a charge.
The warranty is not valid without a proof of purchase. None of the above affects in any way your statutory rights.
Phone: +44(0)1483 560048
To email us please go to the contact page.
Address: Gardner Tackle Ltd.
Unit 7A Quadrum Park,
Old Portsmouth Road,