Pear Bomb Leads
A classic shape that has been used by carpers for many years, now improved with flattened sides for greater stability on sloping features and more effective lead arrangements.
- Features a size 8 swivel so suitable for use with lead clips.
- Choice of 4 finishes: Green, Brown, Chod and Gravel.
- Available from 1oz (28g) to 5oz (142g).
Coating colour guide:
- Green – A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark weed green with black fleck camo effect.
- Brown – A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark mud brown with black fleck camo effect.
- Chod – A dark fibrous organic coating that looks completely natural. This coating darkens off nicely when wet and stays dark after use.
- Gravel – A fine gravel finish that blends in awesomely on cleaned-off hard spots but is still dark enough to disappear into the lake bed elsewhere, where a standard pale gravel lead would stand out like a sore thumb.