A great way of camouflaging your leads (and non-toxic weights) by applying either a single colour, or by combining different colours to give your fishing weights a truly unique camouflage effect.
- This camo coating powder creates a rock hard and durable matt coating.
- 4 colours available: Green, Brown, Sand, Black/Silt.
- Each tub contains approx. 100g (enough to coat up to 100 leads).
Directions for Use:
- Using a pair of pliers, heat the lead over a flame (eg. gas cooker) until it’s hot enough for powder to melt onto it.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of the coating powder onto the lead until it is evenly covered.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for a minimum of 10 minutes to cure the coating.
- Remove lead from oven using pliers and plunge into water to cool and harden the coating.