For when you need an absolutely rock solid lead arrangement – designed for fishing at extreme range (boated out rigs) and to maintain their position on sloping underwater features or on lake venues that are affected with a strong undertow. These are particularly popular leads with specialist anglers fishing on the rivers.
- Features a size 8 swivel so suitable for use with lead clips.
- Choice of 4 finishes: Green, Brown, Chod and Gravel.
- Available in size from 1oz (28g) to 8oz (227g).
- Green – A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark weed green with black fleck camo effect.
- Brown – A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark mud brown with black fleck camo effect.
- Chod – A dark fibrous organic coating that looks completely natural. This coating darkens off nicely when wet and stays dark after use.
- Gravel – A fine gravel finish that blends in awesomely on cleaned-off hard spots but is still dark enough to disappear into the lake bed elsewhere, where a standard pale gravel lead would stand out like a sore thumb.