This unique shape Grapple lead offers the best possible grip for its weight thanks to several key attributes.
The lead’s wide profile and roughly triangular shape offers the best combination of features to offer a rock solid anchor point for your rigs; essential when fishing in flowing water or on a large lake with a big undertow created by the wind.
- These leads feature a size 8 swivel.
- Available in sizes ranging from 2oz (57g) to 8oz (227g) in 1 ounce divisions.
- Choice of 3 finishes: Stone, Camo, Dung.
Coating colour guide:
- Stone – A new extremely natural looking smooth, hard wearing finish that is the perfect choice for anglers that are serious about the camouflaging all of their end tackle. The new Stone finish is ideal for any venue with a substrate made up of clay, gravel, sand, etc.
*This Stone finish darkens to a wonderful mid-tone matt colour when wet, creating a truly superb natural looking finish.
- Camo – A robust plastic powder coating that blends several colours including green and brown to make a natural colour that blends in really well in with a wide range of aquatic environments.
- Dung – The classic organic coating that looks absolutely ‘natural’ and ensures that your lead blends in with almost any aquatic environment. The ‘Dung’ coating material offers amazing camouflage and can also absorb natural attractors that add a boost of attraction around the vicinity of your rigs.
*Whether pre-soaked in attractors or simply wetted, the Dung finish darkens off and looks totally natural.