The new tapered (weight forward) shape of these Flat Pear Bombs offers all the excellent hooking properties of ‘traditional’ flat pears but with improved casting performance. The unique shape effectively lays down leaders and terminal tackle tight to the lake bed for the best possible presentation as the loop and swivel are positioned closer to the lake bed.
- Features a size 8 swivel, so suitable for use with lead clips.
- Choice of 4 finishes: Green, Brown, Chod and Gravel.
- Available from 1oz (28g) to 5oz (142g).
Coating colour guide:
- Green – A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark weed green with black fleck camo effect.
- Brown – A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark mud brown with black fleck camo effect.
- Chod – A dark fibrous organic coating that looks completely natural. This coating darkens off nicely when wet and stays dark after use.
- Gravel – A fine gravel finish that blends in awesomely on cleaned-off hard spots but is still dark enough to disappear into the lake bed elsewhere, where a standard pale gravel lead would stand out like a sore thumb.