These flexible Dual Gripper Butt Rests are designed to securely retain the rod in most fishing situations – holding onto the butt and stopping the rod from being pulled from the rear rod rest on ‘the bite’, whilst releasing smoothly on the strike.
These rear rests look great and are perfect for both carpers and specialist anglers that are fishing for a variety of species.
- These Dual Gripper Butt Rests feature dual diameter recesses of 13mm and 20mm to ensure they grip effectively with different diameter rod butts.
- These butt rests work superbly with almost any style of carp and specialist rod handle; including those that are built with full cork, Duplon, slim-line shrink wrap or even abbreviated rod handles.
- The composition has been specified to offer the perfect balance between grip and strength.
- Feature a ‘universal’ 3/8 BSF moulded thread that fits all standard bank sticks and buzzer bars.
- Available in single and triple packs.