Incorporating anti tangle tubing into your lead arrangements helps to minimise tangles, and by using Covert Tungsten Tubing the weight of the Tungsten impregnated tube effectively pins the mainline/tubing down flush on the bottom next to your rig, helping to camouflage your set up from wary fish.
- Super-dense Tungsten compound is much heavier than standard sinking rig tubes ensuring it sinks quickly without the need for adding Critical Mass tungsten putty to pin it down.
- Ultra soft and supple “bottom-hugging” formula genuinely follows the contours of the lake or river bed to aid better presentation.
- Uniform diameter bore makes it easier to thread the mainline. When you are threading the line, it is easier if the tube and line are dry.
- Specifications: 2mm outside diameter / 0.8mm internal diameter.
- 2 metres per packet.
- Low-viz camo colours available in Green, Brown & Grey to match the rest of the Covert range, suiting many different lake or river beds.
|Product||Product Code (SKU)|
|COVERT TUNGSTEN TUBING GREEN||CTTG|
|COVERT TUNGSTEN TUBING BROWN||CTTB|
|COVERT TUNGSTEN TUBING GREY||CTTGR|