Now available in Purple, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Clear, Carbon and Black (in certain sizes only, see below).
An extremely versatile, top quality bobbin/hanger indicator designed from scratch to fulfil all the needs of the expert Carp angler. Available in 4 sizes to cover a variety of fishing situations and conditions.
BUG Bobbins sizes and weights:
- Micro Bug Bobbin – 22mm thin – White=8 grams, Colours=6 grams
- Mini Bug Bobbin – 36mm thin – White=10 grams, Colours=8 grams
- Mega Bug Bobbin – 22mm fat – 12 grams
- Maxi Bug Bobbin – 36mm fat – 20 grams
*Weights include head, body and cord/chain
- Dual position precision line clip moulded in reinforced nylon – will not damage your line.
- Extended ‘antennae’ will grip line, thus allowing the angler to fish slack lines and avoid wind bleeps for the ultimate in presentation.
- Tight lines – with or without back leads – can be fished as normal. Simply pass line through the clip for a running bobbin.
- Supplied with 15cm Anti-Rust Ball Chain. 30cm and 2.5cm Anti-Rust Ball Chains are also available.
- Quick and easy to convert, just screw the parts together in seconds.
- Betalights are glue fitted into the Gardner Bug Indicators.
- Dedicated Bug Betalights are also available in Green, Red, Blue, Purple, White and Orange. Tritium-Max Small Betalights are also suitable for Bug Indicators.
|Colours||Micro (22mm thin) White=8 grams, Colours=6 grams||Mini (36mm thin) White=10 grams, Colours=8 grams||Mega (22mm thin) 12 grams||Maxi (36mm thin) 20 grams|
Nano Bug Bobbins are also available.