The legendary ‘Bottle Bomb’ has been a popular lead shape for years – for the simple reason that the leads offer an excellent balance between aerodynamics and raw rig mechanics.
The Bottle lead shape is particularly useful when fishing conventionally on hard spots, as the lead tends to offer maximum resistance allowing the hook to take a positive hold as soon as the hooklink straightens. The swivel version of the Bottle Bomb is also highly effective when fishing in softer sediment, as they tend to plug firmly into the lake bed accentuating the bolt effect.
These Bottle Bombs are a particularly useful shape for ‘leading around’, as the corners on Bottle Bombs tend to pick up streaks of clay as the lead drops through the water and impacts the lake bed, bottom corner first.
- These leads feature a size 8 swivel, they are ideal for use on lead clip and helicopter terminal arrangements.
- Available in sizes ranging from 1.5oz (28g) to 4oz (113g).
- Choice of 3 finishes: Stone, Camo, Dung.
Coating colour guide:
- Stone – A new extremely natural looking smooth, hard wearing finish that is the perfect choice for anglers that are serious about the camouflaging all of their end tackle. The new Stone finish is ideal for any venue with a substrate made up of clay, gravel, sand, etc.
*This Stone finish darkens to a wonderful mid-tone matt colour when wet, creating a truly superb natural looking finish.
- Camo – A robust plastic powder coating that blends several colours including green and brown to make a natural colour that blends in really well in with a wide range of aquatic environments.
- Dung – The classic organic coating that looks absolutely ‘natural’ and ensures that your lead blends in with almost any aquatic environment. The ‘Dung’ coating material offers amazing camouflage and can also absorb natural attractors that add a boost of attraction around the vicinity of your rigs.
*Whether pre-soaked in attractors or simply wetted, the Dung finish darkens off and looks totally natural.