Concentrated hooking power! The compact design carries a greater proportion of the weight along the length of the lead, with a broad ‘shoulder’ increasing the relative weight towards the swivel.
With a high surface area in contact with the lake bed the lead offers greater resistance when the carp initially pricks itself.
The shape lends itself to feeling the lead down as the flat bottom slows the leads descent slightly and the greater surface area transmits the nature of the lake bed better than more tapered lead shapes.
- Features a size 8 swivel so suitable for use with lead clips.
- Choice of 4 finishes: Green, Brown, Chod and Gravel.
- Available in sizes from 1oz (28g) to 8oz (227g).
Coating colour guide:
- Green – A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark weed green with black fleck camo effect.
- Brown – A tough, hard wearing plastic coating. Dark mud brown with black fleck camo effect.
- Chod – A dark fibrous organic coating that looks completely natural. This coating darkens off nicely when wet and stays dark after use.
- Gravel – A fine gravel finish that blends in awesomely on cleaned-off hard spots but is still dark enough to disappear into the lake bed elsewhere, where a standard pale gravel lead would stand out like a sore thumb.