Hard Ball Bait Saver
Gardner ‘Hard Ball’ Bait Saver is a tough high diameter supa-shrink tube for wrapping hook baits to protect them from bait stealing Crayfish, Mitten Crabs and Poisson Chat.
Hard Ball tubing is quick and simple to use:
- Select the right size tube to fit over the boilie being used.
- Cut tube to same width as bait – open ends allow flavour release.
- Steam tubing over boiling kettle (take care not to burn yourself) – use a baiting needle.
- Mount the Hard Ball hook-bait on hair by piercing tubing for strongest attachment.
Guide for bait size and Hard Ball Bait Saver type needed:
- Small Hard Ball Bait Saver shrink tube is best suited for boilies 12-20mm diameter.
- Large Hard Ball Bait Saver shrink tube is best suited for boilies 18-25mm diameter.
*Top Tip – use a hole punch to form holes in the tubing for extra leakage of attractors from shrink wrapped hook baits.