Braided Hair Needle
The original ‘braid friendly’ crochet type needle.
The needle has been designed to retract through the bait, into the handle, leaving the right amount of hair loop showing ready for a hair stop to be inserted. The fine diameter of this needle means it will not split small and delicate hookbaits.
Possibly the safest baiting needle to use, the Gardner Braided Hair Needle has become an iconic piece of carp angling hardware.
- Rounded crochet point does not easily pierce skin.
- Retractable design helps to prevent damage to needle.
- Ergonomic Easi Grip handle with Posi Pip Thumb button for use in the dark.
- Lanyard hole for keyring attachment.
- Stainless Steel needle.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Available in Green and Black.
- The original and best – beware of imitations!
- Length=11.8cm (with handle), 2.9cm (needle only)