The new Clear Bodied ATTs underlit alarms simply look amazing in the dark!
The new bodies mean that the LED that is positioned under the wheel now also lights up the whole of the clear body making them glow beautifully in the chosen colour.
These alarms retain the same core features, functions, size and bullet proof reliability of the original ATTs and under illuminated versions of the ATT heads.
Whilst the under illuminated wheel version of the ATTs already offers much better peripheral visibility, where ever the angler may be in the swim, these clear case heads take that concept way further, as the whole alarm glows vividly with the colour of the LED.
Another advantage of the lit wheel and clear cases is that ‘takes’ don’t result in your night vision being “spoilt” by a bright, forward facing LED.
- Clear Bodied ATTs alarms are supplied with a 2 magnet clear roller wheel as standard.
- These clear wheels can be changed quickly and easily to a colour matched wheel that really enhances the colour of wheel.
- Coloured wheels to match all the different coloured LEDs are now available in 2, 4 and 6 magnet versions – so you can adapt the sensitivity of the alarm to suit different angling situations.
- All ATT heads are fully compatible with the Deluxe, Crystal Deluxe and original V2ATTx receivers.
- Full 1 Year ATT Warranty.
ATTsi Crystal heads are available in the following colours:
White, Red, Green, Purple*, Yellow, Blue, Pink
*Purple ATTsi Crystal heads feature a true purple colour LED which has a lower light output than other colours in the range.
The ATTs range of alarms are the most water-tight bite alarms available. To make sure that these alarms stay in tip top condition it is still important to look after them and treat them with care.
To ensure the greatest reliability and longevity:
- Clean and thoroughly dry the items off before storing them in a dry place.
- We recommend keeping them somewhere warm (or at least stable temperatures) to avoid heating and cooling that may cause condensation.
- If you’re putting the buzzers and accessories away for extended periods of time we strongly recommend taking out the batteries. Battery leaks are not covered by the ATT warranty.