This ingenious block allows you to create a stable ‘tips up’ river rod rest system (a Scud) for use on virtually any bankside terrain, simply by using your existing banksticks and buzzer bars.
- The same critical angles as the legendary Scud system.
- Perfect for when you need to minimise your kit and weight.
- Solid Aluminium construction is durable, will last a lifetime and never rust.
- Standard 3/8″ BSF Brass fittings will fit any banksticks and buzzer bars. We recommend using 3ft or 4ft Twistiks or Storm Sticks although any extending backsticks will be fine.
- Tough All Black powder coated finish.
- Entirely manufactured in the UK (like all Gardner hardware) using top quality materials and components. You can be assured that the Scud Block will last a lifetime and will not let you down. Beware of inferior imitations.
Please note: Unlike the Scud, the Scud Block system does not incorporate the rod butt supports and rod butts need to be leant on the ground instead.