The Gardner Quiver System and Rod Sleeves offer a comprehensive solution to anglers that want a versatile rod protection system with a base quiver that is large enough to comfortably hold any popular brolly system along with other essentials such as retention slings, storm poles and landing nets.
The Quiver itself can hold up to 5 made up rods, either stored in protective sleeves retained in position with the integral Velcro straps.
The Quiver System is supplied as a base ‘Quiver’ plus 3 dedicated Rod Sleeves that suits rods between 12ft and 13ft in length (with additional sleeves available to order).
- Large main compartment, capable of holding most bivvies and brollies.
- Full length internal pocket for landing net handles or weigh crooks/bars.
- Large front pocket with flap to keep contents safely stored, for storing bank sticks, bivvy pegs, etc.
- Constructed with high quality, durable and waterproof material.
- Water drainage holes to prolong the lifespan of the product.
- Ambidextrous removable padded shoulder strap and carry handles.
The Quiver is also available separately.
Rod Sleeve specifications:
- Fully padded, ¾ length sleeves fit both 12ft and 13ft rods that are fitted with standard 50mm butt rings.
- Large reel pouch, padded carry handle and clips to join the rod sleeves together.
- Heavy duty waterproof and rot resistant 600D polyester material with full length zip.
- These ¾ sleeves are 170cm long.
Rod Sleeves are also available separately.