Tritium-MAX betalights are the ultimate continuous light source. Gaseous Tritium technology provides the maximum possible brightness making these the most powerful isotopes available. Tritium-MAX are also the first betalights (for fishing use) to be made in True Purple colour.
- Large (22.5mm x 3mm) – for use as rod tip indicator or on some bobbins.
- Small (12mm x 2mm) – for most buzzers, rods and accessories, also Bug Indicators.
- Bug (10mm x 2.5mm) – fit all Bug Indicators apart from Nano Bugs.
- ATTs (6mm x 2mm) – tiny size for ATTs Alarms and Nano Bug Indicators. Sold in Singles (Nano) and Pairs (ATTs). These betalights are glue fitted into the ATTs Alarm betalight slots.
- Available in colours: Green, Red, Ice Blue, Purple, White, Orange and Yellow (ATTs and Nano only).
- Betalights are glue fitted into the Gardner Bug Indicators.
|Colours||Large (22.5mm x 3mm x 2)||Small (12mm x 2mm x 2)||Bug (10mm x 2.5mm x 2)||ATTs (6mm x 2mm x 2)||Nano (6mm x 2mm x 1)|
Fitting the Bug Betalights:
The Bug indicators come in two formats.
The coloured Micro and Mini Bugs have an internal stem that the Betalight is glued into underneath the coloured lens.
The solid white bodies, carbon style and black bodies all have a milled slot on the front into which the Betalight should be glued.