Next generation premium co-polymer monofilament, formulated and engineered to excel in all aspects of performance.
Well suited for almost any fresh water use; from waggler and feeder fishing right through to top end specimen hunting.
- Unparalleled linear and knot strength with exceptional abrasion resistance and durability.
- Super soft and smooth finish glides through rod rings for ultimate casting performance.
- Controlled stretch gives a crisp and ultra-responsive feel when casting out, striking and playing enabling you to react instinctively to the fish’s every move like never before.
- Parallex Level Winding Technology virtually eliminates flat spots giving near-zero memory and ensures that hydroFLO arrives to you in pristine condition for the optimum line performance.
- By combining low visibility colour with a rapid sink rate, hydroFLO is ideal when you need a subtle, stealthy line to avoid spooking fish.
- Available on 300m spools from 4lb to 18lb.
- Colours: Low Vis Green and Tru Clear.