Flat Pear Inline
Flat Pear inline leads offer maximum resistance when a fish sucks up your hookbait and tightens the hooklink.
This stable anchor point ensures that the rig works to its maximum potential, pricking and keeping the hook in the fish’s mouth. This is due to the massive surface area in contact with the lake or river bed.
They are a hugely popular shape that can be rigged ‘drop off’ style when fishing in heavy weed. They’re also the perfect shape for ‘edge’ anglers, lowering rigs onto cleaned off hard spots.
- Supplied with a dedicated hard insert to fit size 8 swivels and a tail rubber.
- Available in sizes ranging from 1.5oz (28g) to 5oz (142g).
- Choice of 3 finishes: Stone, Camo, Dung.
Coating colour guide:
- Stone – A new extremely natural looking smooth, hard wearing finish that is the perfect choice for anglers that are serious about the camouflaging all of their end tackle. The new Stone finish is ideal for any venue with a substrate made up of clay, gravel, sand, etc.
*This Stone finish darkens to a wonderful mid-tone matt colour when wet, creating a truly superb natural looking finish.
- Camo – A robust plastic powder coating that blends several colours including green and brown to make a natural colour that blends in really well in with a wide range of aquatic environments.
- Dung – The classic organic coating that looks absolutely ‘natural’ and ensures that your lead blends in with almost any aquatic environment. The ‘Dung’ coating material offers amazing camouflage and can also absorb natural attractors that add a boost of attraction around the vicinity of your rigs.
*Whether pre-soaked in attractors or simply wetted, the Dung finish darkens off and looks totally natural.