Bottle Bomb Inline
An inline version of the legendary ‘Bottle Bomb’.
The inline Bottle lead shape is particularly useful when fishing conventionally on hard spots, as the lead tends to offer maximum resistance allowing the hook to take a positive hold as soon as the hooklink straightens.
Inline Bottle leads are also extremely useful for fishing ‘drop off’ style in weed, and are also beneficial when zig fishing, as they effectively reduce tangles.
These are a particularly useful shape for ‘leading around’, as the corners on Bottle Bombs tend to pick up streaks of clay as the lead drops through the water and impacts the lake bed bottom corner first.
- Supplied with a dedicated hard insert to fit size 8 swivels and a tail rubber.
- Available in sizes ranging from 1.5oz (28g) to 4oz (113g).
- Choice of 3 finishes: Stone, Camo, Dung.
Coating colour guide:
- Stone – A new extremely natural looking smooth, hard wearing finish that is the perfect choice for anglers that are serious about the camouflaging all of their end tackle. The new Stone finish is ideal for any venue with a substrate made up of clay, gravel, sand, etc.
*This Stone finish darkens to a wonderful mid-tone matt colour when wet, creating a truly superb natural looking finish.
- Camo – A robust plastic powder coating that blends several colours including green and brown to make a natural colour that blends in really well in with a wide range of aquatic environments.
- Dung – The classic organic coating that looks absolutely ‘natural’ and ensures that your lead blends in with almost any aquatic environment. The ‘Dung’ coating material offers amazing camouflage and can also absorb natural attractors that add a boost of attraction around the vicinity of your rigs.
*Whether pre-soaked in attractors or simply wetted, the Dung finish darkens off and looks totally natural.