The revolutionary ‘silent’ alarm head that set a new benchmark in quality and reliability thanks to their 100% water tight design, excellent build quality and high quality electronics.
Each ATTs head has a latching LED on the front and all audible indication comes from the compatible V2 ATTx and Deluxe wireless receivers. Each ATTs head is tuned into an individual channel on the receiver, that lights up, beeps and/or vibrates as set up.
The original ATTs silent head features:
- Soft touch, non-reflective, rubberised finish.
- Built-In transmission that is compatible with the V2 ATTx Receiver and Deluxe Receiver (the alarms must be programmed into a compatible receiver, which provides all the audible and vibratory indication).
- No buttons or knobs for increased reliability. Instead the ATTs heads use a “Intelligent” Protective Hard Case as Standard that acts as the ON/OFF switch for your ATTs, disabling the battery when fitted. Removing the hard case to turn the ATTsi ON.
- All ATTs heads are 100% Watertight! The absence of buttons, jack-plug sockets and speakers reduces the risk of water ingress and electronics damage.
- The rods sit in high parallel ‘ears’ that prevent lateral rod movement and reduce the risk of a rod being pulled off the alarm on vicious takes.
- The ATTs introduces a bite detection system that has ‘anti-rock’ firmware that stops the alarms from giving repetitive false beeps like many other roller wheel alarms do.
- The ATTs alarm comes with a high standard of digital circuitry for total reliability and performance.
- The integtral Low Battery Warning System signals the ATTx receiver which will beep to warn the user of a low battery state on any ATTs head (a series of beeps that register against that heads channel).
- A Betalight Slot on each ear for the dedicated 6mm x 2mm ATTs Tritium Max Betalights (these are sold separately).
- Brass 3/8 BSGF bankstick thread and locking nut will not corrode.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight.
- Supplied already fitted with a Free Test Battery as Standard.
- Height = 61mm, Width = 33mm, Depth = 21mm.
- Full 1 Year ATT Warranty.
- There are lots of upgrades available for the ATTs Alarms. Please click here to view them – http://gardnertackle.co.uk/carp-and-specialist-products/att-2/att-upgrades/
Sensitivity can easily be adjusted by fitting alternative roller wheels (click here to see roller wheels – http://gardnertackle.co.uk/product/atts-magnet-roller-wheels/). These are available in a wide range of colours and in 2, 4 or 6 magnet roller wheels:
- The 2 magnet wheel the receiver beeps once per 1cm of line movement.
- The 4 magnet wheel the receiver beeps once per 0.5cm of line movement.
- The 6 magnet wheel is ultra-sensitive and beeps once per 0.33cm of line movement.
|ATTs heads are available in the following colours:|
The ATTs range of alarms are the most water-tight bite alarms available. To make sure that these alarms stay in tip top condition it is still important to look after them and treat them with care.
To ensure the greatest reliability and longevity:
- Clean and thoroughly dry the items off before storing them in a dry place.
- We recommend keeping them somewhere warm (or at least stable temperatures) to avoid heating and cooling that may cause condensation.
- If you’re putting the buzzers and accessories away for extended periods of time we strongly recommend taking out the batteries. Battery leaks are not covered by the ATT warranty.